Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning,
My name is Marie, I live in western KS. I am 50 yrs old, married, and have been fishing for as long as I can remember. I have lived all over the US but mainly in OR. I moved to KS in the fall of 2001 where I lived on a farm/ranch until moving to town a yr and a half ago. Most of the fishing we do here is at Lake Scott, north of Scott City. Trout fishing at this time of year, during the summer we head to Wilson, Cedar Bluff and a few others. I love all types of fishing especially northern pike (learned that living in WI) trout, salmon, steelhead, bass and surf fishing. Looking forward to getting to know fellow fisherman. Hope everyone has a great day and Happy Fishing no matter where you are.[fishin]
[signature]
Welcome Marie, fun hearing about fishing in the other states. [laugh]
[signature]
Hi Marie and welcome to the BFT..

thank you for taking the time to register and post your intro here.. it is appreciated..

if you have not already found it here is a link to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=26"]Kansas forum[/url] .. who knows you may end up hooking up with some local anglers..

just curious.. what type of gear do you use when out on your fishing trips..

again.. welcome to the BFT.. we look forward to your posts in the future..

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there lilbitkansas & welcome to our membership. Nice to have another lady join our group. We have so many ladies on board that we might just need to create another forum where you all can share ideas & stories.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]