Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Water Boats
The Boats heading out to the 40-50 mile wrecks are reporting nice catches of Jumbo Black seabass Ling and Jumbo Porgies with the ocasional Cod or Pollock mixed in this is a 12 hour trip there are some boats making trips out to the 80 mile wrecks with the same catches reported with a few more Cod in there this trip is a little longer 15-22 hours there are bunks available for an extra fee usually $10 there are 1 or 2 boats making runs up to the cod grounds these are 24 hour trips and they are reporting big numbers on the catches they run out of Belmar and Brielle Winter Flounder should be opening mid to late March not sure of the exact date the 2009 saltwater regs haven't come out yet lets hope there are no changes this year for you freshwater guys Trout opens April 11 at 8:00 am thats all I have for now as I get new info I will post it
[signature]
Man that brought back a memory or two. I remember when I moved to Florida thinking"Now I don't have to run 80 miles to wreck fish". I was right now I run 60 miles[shocked]
[signature]