Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELLO ITS ME THE FISH LOVER
[fishin] JUST LIKE TO INTRODUCEMYSELF.i love to kayak fish,i can fish like a otter, crane and castnet combined,no seriously im from south carolina and would love to share info or kayak fish,your spot, with new people
[signature]
wow, thats impresive statement.

welcome.

I take it your not fishing the rapids kayak [:p]

we do have a board for [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=51"]south carolina[/url] feel free to post your fishing roports there, in addition we have a new Kayak board where you can post your experiences there.

I am not a kayak person but do apreciate the stelth and manoverability they offer...

good luck...
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there pactenguru and welcome to the BFT. So how long did it take you to land that big cat?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
THANK YOU
[signature]
CARP,45 MINUTES,BIGGEST CAT WAS 75 LBS,AND BIGGEST SALT WATER TIGER SHARK,ROD REEL ON COMMRCIAL VISHING VESSEL I WORKED ON IN MY EARY TWENTIES
[signature]
Welcome to the site, sounds like you are in a field of fishing that few folks take advanage of. We have some folks on the Utah board that enjoy fishing from a Kayak, hopefully you will meet them on the Kayak fishing board. WH2
[signature]
The Crappy Are Hitin In Horse Creek Hop To See Ya Go Bye Aiken County S.C.
[signature]