Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Lake record
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]A 24½" bow caught in Corona Lake has broken the record.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline "Corona Lake.jpg"]
[signature]
amazing.. please tell me this guy caught that fish from a boat.. and not a tube or toon.. LOL>. .

MacFly
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi MacFly check it out here [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=001tKwoqgvsLuILdaEbvf3iaXpJl3XDp-s9FhJDP5epvTSsr546uaMdFEdTNpzLvF33tGzGj9nqM-hFMdIzWp3uXV4AulEIPLsjoUWFTsHgr9EOieXEfOXl1i3zYLYVHqf9yg8nx5xENM0%3D"][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Corona_Lake[/size][/#008000][/font][/url]
[signature]
awesome.. if they were over by the dam I am guessing out of a boat.. could no imagine being drug around that lake in a tube.. lol.. maybe I need to invest in a toon and get back out on that lake.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I received the email on that. He actually tied the previous record with the 24 1/2lb fish. Crave this, nitro that hog wash. He should have used the Super Stretchy. hahhaah
[signature]
Super Stretchy!....Ya.
[signature]
I knew you would hear me if I spoke loud enough. haha[cool]
[signature]
word is theres a 30lb rainbow in corona lake making small appearances
[signature]
bendo...

how big was that lunker that you caught on that lake when we first met.. and I know you got pictures of it somewhere... :-)

MacFly
[signature]