Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carp fly
[size 4][font "Garamond"][#008000][Image: happy.gif]Last night Bob Clouser was the guess speaker at our fly club. Here is his umpclousernymph for carp.[/#008000][/font][/size]
[center] [inline umpclousernymph.jpg]
[signature]
wonder if that would work on say a catfish??

MacFly
[signature]
WHO CARES!!!!![laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

CARPAGE!!!!![cool][fishon]
[signature]
hey.. if the water has carp in it it probably has cats in it.. Id let them fight it out as to who would take that fly first.. [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Absolutely![fishon]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Think that I would rather catch a carp than a cat.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Wht size hook is that?
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]A # 10. Hey Michael now that you are a mod will you have any time left to fish? lol[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
with my luck Id be happy to catch either one.. :-)..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Went to Salmon today, I will be posting on the Id board.
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hope that you remembered to wear your woollies. lol[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
DryRod,

This fly looks like the "Clouser Swimming Nymph".

I have been wondering about the unusual name he has for the carp fly. Did explain why he has this "ump" in the name?
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Thanks for the heads up[/size][/#008000][/font] [font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Scruffy_Fly & you are correct. Don't recall how I added the ump prefex. Here is it's discription:[/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]A classic nymph/streamer combo fly from Bob Clouser. This is probably the most recommended carp fly of all time but also a great trout and smallmouth fly.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]