Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**First Utah Esox Club Meeting**
We've got a date and time for the first Utah Esox Club meeting.

SPORTSMANS WAREHOUSE
165 W. 7200 S.
WED MARCH 4TH AT 6PM

Please come prepared and try not to be late as we cannot be later than 8 in there.

I would like everyone who is interested to please be thinking about the club/tournements over the next few days. What you want to take from it and what you want to put into it. This is a for sure thing.

The club will help with the conservation as well as help provide money and donations needed to keep Esox growing in Utah. Tournements will be for money, prizes and for bragging rights. All details havent been worked out yet so bring suggestions on what you want out of a fishig club.

Club perks will be many such as really great deals on gear, more collective knowledge than you can shake a stick at, great company, and yearly trips a big discount to great Esox fishing, as well as closer trips for just weekend get-aways.

Please come and discuss with us. I want this club to be a really positive thing in Utah and think the more people and input the better.

If you like Northern Pike, Tiger Musky, Musky, and Walleye come see what we're about!

If you can please PM me to let me know if you're coming.

Also its not the biggest room so first come first serve on seating, if nothing else bring a jacket and we'll do it in the parking lot so everyone can attend.
[signature]
Good on you for setting this up. I posted on the UT forum as to why i am not interested. I hope you get a huge turnout.[cool]
[signature]