Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So whats up
[center][Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Hey there Flygoddess - so where do you stand with you fly night forum?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I think it would be a gas!

Give people just a couple of material and say...now make me a fly!

Of course this will be material most tiers already have on hand, but we could give them a couple of days to get some if they don't

Then hopefully, they have a digital camera that they can take a picture and post it.
Maybe even MONTHLY the best of the best and a small gift or have a CHAMPION TIER board and the quest would be to stay on top!
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Oh I know the concept - was just wondering if they have given you a board somewhere or is it still in the works? I know that MacFly is anxious to start tying again. lol[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
They are waiting on me I guess. I will get it figured out in my head then lay it on them and let it evolve to a finished, working site.
[signature]
are you working on a seperate site concept.. or a new foum on the BFT ..either way I think it would be awesome..

my only input for now would be that each tier give tutoril of how they tied their fly.. that way if someone likes it they can use the tutorial to make their own fly..

I also think the BFT should come up with some sort of a prize for the tier with the best fly for each session.. hell a nice BFT shirt would be a good start.. thats just my .02

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Wouldn't you want to place it on the Fly Fishing forum? All you need to do is come up with a title & then ask Mike to add it to the forum. Perhaps as suggested "Fly Tying Club". BTW the Fly Fishing forum is not mine I just Moderate so you have as much right to recommend including a new board much like TubeN2 did to add Salt Water tying board.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]