Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi! I am browneyes17602 and I fish in Pa, just went fishing off the damn yesterday and didn't catch a dime. Don't know if it's to cold yet or what but, it seemed like they were hiding from me LOL. I hope everyone has a wonderful fishing season this year, and good luck to all.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there browneyes and welcome to the BFT. Pinchot Park is about 12 miles as the crow flies to a fly shop owned by a renowned fly fisherman, author, tier, guide etc and that is Bob Clouser. BTW thanks for taking the time to register. Might want to say hi to your neighbors on the [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=49"][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]PA_forum[/size][/#008000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4] .[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Hello Browneyes,

So another PA fisher person! I live in York and fish the Yellow Breeches in late March to late April then start going to the Catskills. Also like to go to Bellefonte in summer for morning Tricos. Have boat for Susquehanna - maybe we can get together some day for smallmouth.
[signature]
[fishin]thank you kindly for responding, I don't have a clue where those places are, but, I would like to find out because I am new to the area and would like to find other places to fish at. Sorry, though I don't have a boat, but, maybe if we talk some more then sometime this season we could fish together. You have a wonderful day.
[signature]
Hi, I have the boat LOL - see picture. Yellow Breeches is in Cumberland and parts of York county. I often fish it in Boiling Springs which is just a few miles west of Rte 74. Bellefonte is about a dozen miles west of State College - the stream is called Spring Creek. As the moderator mentioned there is lots of warm water sport at Pinchot Lake.
[signature]
[fishin] that sounds really cool. Thank you kindly
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! You are most welcome here.....

Enjoy yourself and please participate,post and share your knowledge of fishing with us.

Bytebull: Moderator Arkansas Fishing Forums
[signature]