Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On that fishing bust.
I have been following that fishing bust on the Chesapeake Bay. All I can say is........ well I really don't know what to say to those idiots involved, and it appears the snowball of greed is getting much bigger. Here's what I think. I think in addition to being jailed, they should be forced to work in hatcheries stocking rockfish back in the bay, until a satisfied amount for the next 50 years is reached. Question? How many fish have these moron's affected for our fishing future? Who can put a number on that - just like they put a number of 600 thousand pounds on the illegal catches. Unreal. Got any opinions other than telling me I'm an idiot? Well - I guess that's your right. I've been fishing on the Chesapeake for over 40 years, and enough abuse of our fishery is enough. Remember the moritorium? It appears everybody concerned has forgotten those days ,and the events that led up to that time. I've you lived through those years as a fisherman, you'd completely understand what I'm talking about. Criminal acts against fishermen? You bet!
[signature]