Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new york fishing
[fishin] Ceray from upstate new york says hello. I live on Oneida Lake in hamlet of lakeport. Its great. Fish every day. It`s really nice when you can fish from your backyard and catch perch, smallmouth, walleye and brown trout when ever you want. I don`t do the ice fishing thing. It`s to damn cold here in the winter and I`m a southern transplant. Talk to ya`ll later.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there ceray and welcome to the BFT. Wow tell me about the cold. Use to live downstate years back and we would get down to -40ยบ. Fortunately seldom had wind with sub zero temps. So when will you be able to fish the soft stuff?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Not sure when can start fishing this year. Last year, lake did not melt until late april. This year has broken all records on snow and cold weather. Have had 160 inches so far this year. Going down to 15 below tonight. Going to Bass Pro gala in the finger lakes this coming weekend. That will help my craving to fish and maybe will pickup some deals on equipment. Need a new crappie rod. [fishin] Gotta go now. Thanks for responding to me earlier

ceray
[signature]