Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Pacific Sydney
[Smile][fishin] G'Day from Sydney Australia [cool]

My name is Chris and I'm a mad angler and have been all my life. I live in Sydney and fish in the Harbour which has a great variety of fish. Tuna's,Yellowtails,Jacks,Bluefish,Snapper ,Bream,Flatfish & a Type of Sea Bass/Drum, which grows to 80lb although 20lbs is considered a nice fish.
I catch most of my own bait (squid & baitfish) as these get the larger quality fish. We try and avoid hooking the numerous Sharks & Rays as these are not considered worthwhile as either sportfish or for eating.
Mostly I fish from the shore or Piers and use every type of tackle from finessing on 4lb flouro to 80lb braided lines
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Kingyfisher and welcome to the BFT. Nice to have someone from down under join our membership. Let us know if you need any helping browsing our site.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
WELCOME TO BFT!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
hiay Chris ... if you have not done so already you may want to check out the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=55"]SALTWATER[/url] forum..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! You are most welcome here.....

Enjoy yourself and please participate,post and share your knowledge of fishing with us.

Bytebull: Moderator Arkansas Fishing Forums
[signature]