Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the forum
Hello All! New to this thread but not new o tinternet fishing forums... My name is Ken Bergmann and I go by Nikonjedi on all the other forums. My home forum is SCkayakfishing.com and I am the Charleston Director. I love to kayak fish and fly fishing form my kayak is the best of both worlds. I hail from Chalreston SC and love to fish there. I am in the USAF as an Aerial Combat Photographer and am currently deployed to Baghdad Iraq but I have my two best travel fly rods wiht me and all my tying gear so I have been very busy fishing when I get time. Iam currently helping out the Baghdad Anglers Club and Scholl of Fly Fishing.
A great orginazation and a lot of fun. Looking forward to sharing what I know and learning from all of you.
May all yours rods stay bent!!!
Ken

[font "Garamond"][#ff0000][size 2]Hi Ken - while I had to remove your link due to minimum posts required for new members I will find a place in one of our forum. I like the site and what it represents.
[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Nikonjedi and welcome to the BFT. Nice to have you join our membership. Perhaps you can offer some of our shutterbug some advise on improving their photo skills while capturing their lastest catch. BTW check out the[/size][/#008000][/font]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Fly_Fishing_Forum_C69/Watering_Hole_F313/gforum.cgi?post=479866;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]Watering_Hole[/url] .
[signature]
WELCOME TO BFT!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Welcome to BFT! You are most welcome here.....

Enjoy yourself and please participate,post and share your knowledge of fishing with us.

Bytebull: Moderator Arkansas Fishing Forums
[signature]