Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLACES TO BASS FISH IN NEW YORK STATE.
I AM WRITING TO ASK IF ANYONE KNOWS OF GOOD PLACES TO BASS FISH IN THE SOUTHERN SECTION OF NEW YORK STATE?? I KNOW A FEW BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OF MORE. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS. JEFF COSTIGAN.[Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Hay deerhunter
What ever happened to the Bass Fishing spots in southern NY?
How the deer season treating you? Mine has been slow I'm seeing deer but just can't get the shot.
[signature]
[cool]Jeff,

I went into DeC site and they list 3 places with small lauches. and electirc motor use only . Sullivan County Cliff Lake,Crystal Lake and Brasher Kill Marsh. I hope this helps Have a good turkey day Chief.

PS I picked up a doe Sunday Night got another permit to go.
[signature]
hey Jeff, how did your deer season go?

ours ended this past sunday. I ended up deerless, even with a doe permit.

way to many hunters in the woods. to many people that cant afford to go up north this year.

needless to say I did not see a single deer in the woods this year.

I am looking forward to ice fishing season. I got me a pig pike that has been eating mallards this past summer. when I first saw the ducks going down I thought it was the mamouth snapping turtle that lives in my lake. but once I saw the head of the pile come out of the water, I started changing my tune.

hope you will join us with some ice fishing action here on the board.
[signature]
[cool]Hi Dave,

I did get a doe so far and I still have a permit to go and a couple of days left to get one. I've been seeing deer just can't get a good shot. We're having a cold streach here in NY if it keeps uup we will be on the ice soon. Jeff is probably out hunting right now. As far as I'm concerned it has been a tough year deer hunting. Chief
[signature]
cant disclaim that fact for here, we had a rough time deer hunting here in MI, the hunters that normaly go up north stayed down here and crouded the few acers of woods still left open to hunting.

we got a little cold here the last couple nights. down in to the teens. we have about a half inch of ice on shallow lakes and sheltered ponds. I am hoping to get a week of more weather droping in to the teens at night, we should be on the lake by next wensday.

I doubt if we are luckey enough to keep up the good weather. but one can dream of a iced christmas.
[signature]