Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hooked On Bass" OLN/VRS Special
Guys and gals who persue the elusive LMB - I taped and watched this program 3 times now and it is AWESOME, IMO:o) Do yourself a favor and find it on your local channel and watch it if you get the chance. The segment on Dottie alone is worth the effort. Dottie was the 25 pound bass that had been caught several times in the last 10 years in Lake Dixon in Escondido, CA. She would have been the NEW World Record Bass if caught again but unfortunately she was found dead last summer. There is coverage of the last time she was caught but she was "foul hooked" and not eligible to be declared as a legal world record. She weighed 25.1 pounds then!!! The program was on OLN/Verses here in So CA - Cox Cable channel 65. Hope you get to see it!!
[signature]
I have not seen that show yet but will have to look it up on my north county network...

I remember reading about dottie not only when she was foul hooked and did not set the record.. and most recently that she is gone...

here is a link to the story of how and when she was found.. [url "http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/fishing/news/story?page=world_record_bass_dies"]DOTTIE[/url]..

MacFly
[signature]
Saw it when it 1st aired a few weeks ago....very cool.

AT
[signature]