Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 ISE Tickets and 30 BFT Shirts Give -Aways over 1 week!!
Hello Members,
We are celebrating the ISE Show this week. From now until next Monday 100 Tickets to the show will be given away on these forums and 30 BFT Shirts! Stay tuned for give-aways every Day until Monday!

We are also thinking about a suprise give-away with great prizes and just need t know how many members will be going to the show and if so if you will be wearing anything with a BFT logo on it. If yes, reply to this post "I will" so we can get an idea how many are willing to partcipatein the ISE Wear it and Win promo!!! If we get enough responces w will go ahead with this and list prizes and how this give-away will work.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I'll be wearing my Burbot Bash T-shirt (thanks Todd).

XL - i had the first post I hope that makes me random [Wink]
[signature]
"I will," My boy and I are going but I don't have a thing with a BFT logo! ---I med. and 1 large. or two tickets!
[signature]

Plus 2
[signature]
I'll be there with my BFT sticker. It's an annual even for me. This is what I live for. I'm a small guy so my size is small Adult.
[Wink]I would if I had some BFT shwag !!!
[signature]
Hello All,
I noticed already a couple of posts of users who don't have shwag to wear! We are giving away 30 shirts this week, that you can pick up at the show. We do have limited sizes, so we are going to be asking for users that fit those sizes to respond to the give-aways.

This seems to be as good a place to start as any. Lets give (2) shirts away in this thread. So when you respond to this post also include shirt size and tomorrow we'll randomly select (2) shirt winners from replies here. If you already replied simply edit your post or re-reply with you shirt size.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I'll oust "my" boycott if i get free tickets. I have many shirts and hats with the logo.[Wink]
[signature]
XXL for my xtra large fish eatin belly
[signature]
I guess I am out of luck since I live in Iowa. But if shipping were an option,, xL would be a good size, or maybe even a hat. [cool]

Tom
[signature]
XXL Shirt size. Hope to see all the BFT'ers at the ISE
[signature]
I will be attending, and I would be willing to sport an XL [cool]
[signature]
If I was to get free tickets (4 for the family) I would wear my BFT shirt. I would even put stickers on the new cars(need them to do so). Plus I would put the freeform stickers on the cars also.
Just a hint [Wink]
[signature]
enter me in for a chance to win. I'm a XXL size.
[signature]
I wear a large. Lookin' forward to being there.
[signature]
I have a hat and a shirt I could wear. I normally wear a medium but a large will work.. gshorthair
[signature]
I would go if I had some tickets and my shirt size is X L...
[signature]
[Smile]I will be there on saturday to enjoy the ISE. I go every year. Please enter me into the shirt give away contest I wear and XL.
It's a long day getting off of work at 8am off graveyard shift and traveling 125 miles but its always worth it and looking forward to it. I can't wait its all ways worth missing a day fishing to go.
Hope to meet some new bfters there. thanks trfishin
[signature]
I'm hoping to go, need tickets though...Hint....Hint....I'm an XL guy.

thanks man
[signature]
Hey just wondering if you would wear a sticker on your forhead and one on your....... Oh wrong forum....
[signature]