Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hi, I'm Wbranch and was looking for a live fly fishing chat this morning and came across this site on the IE search. My obsession is fly fishing for trout, followed by fly fishing for smallmouth, then inshore salt species. Have a Hyde drift boat, Lowe bass boat with a jet, two pontoon boats, and two kayaks. Love to fish for wild trout but will fish for stockies in spring where I live 'cause it is still too early to fish the Catskills. Go to MT every summer in June or July for two weeks of overindulgence dry fly fishing. Also love to tie flies and have been doing so for decades.

Am retired and would love to chat with any fly fishers who specifically target trout in Montana or Catskills. Also looking for new friend to split gas expenses to Catskill rivers during the week (should live within fifteen mile radius of York) - usually Tuesday - Thursday. Have forty years knowledge of river systems - we can float in my Hyde for the larger rivers or my two man kayak for smaller water.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Wb_1 I think that I have already welcomed you on the Fly forum. Anyhow - Hi again.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Yea, u did, but I wanted to put my "Howdy" on the Introduction page too. I guess I was having a senior moment. Maybe you can answer a queestion I have - everytime I respond to a post it takes quite a while to get back to the screen and more often than not it does not go back to the post I responded to but back to the entire list? Is that normal? Also for me to see the posts I have to scroll down through quite a bit of white space if you know what I mean - blank open area with no print, ads, nothin' - what's up with that?
[signature]
thought I recognized the intro.. lol...

MacFly[cool]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hey there Wb_1 if you click on the subject matter it will take you to the first post, however if you click on the arrow it will take you to the last post. Hope this illustration helps. BTW place curser over it click to enlarge[/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline posts.jpg]
[signature]
Thanks for the insight!
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! You are most welcome here.....

Enjoy yourself and please participate,post and share your knowledge of fishing with us.

Bytebull: Moderator Arkansas Fishing Forums
[signature]