Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat Help
I need some help, or maybe a better way to put it is some advice. I have a 15ft. aluminum Bass Tracker boat with a 15HP tiller steer motor. I have only used the boat on Eagle Creek and White River. I was just wondering if any one had any ideas on whether or not it would be safe to take on larger waters. Or more directly on waters that allow larger boats like Geist or Morse. I have always been concerned about getting "run" over by other boats or just being swamped by all of the pleasure boaters. <br><br>
Thanks for the info. My only difference with you guys is that my boat is a flat bottom. Fortunately it rides high enough in the water that I don't have any problems. I guess I should have noted that I also have a 9.9hp motor so I can take the boat on Eagle Creek. The motor that came with it is a 15hp and I was just wondering whether I should go ahead and sell that motor or keep it for larger waters. Thanks for your help. Looks like I'll keep the 15.<br><br>
Thanks, I intend to try some new places this year. I live in Central Indiana just West of Indianapolis. Any suggestions of good places to fish.<br><br>
Sounds great....Where is Glendale Lake?<br><br>