Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show us your SLIMERS!!!!
its been pretty dead on my board latley so im gonna try some things to liven it up. So i wanna see every body's pictures of there personal best slime rocket. (trout or salmon species) im being very broad when i say slime rocket! lol alright so lets see them. heres mine.

a 12 lb steelhead out of the salmon river in idaho. she is not my biggest but she is my favorite.
[signature]
Not my personal best but I didnt have my camera for that one so here is my 4.5 lb brown.
[signature]
nice fish i love big browns.[:p]
[signature]
Not my best either but a decent fish.[sly]
[inline "Decent fish.JPG"]
[signature]
i would be happy with that brown any day.
[signature]
here are a few...
[signature]
nice you got the kokes on lock. i love trolling for them with down riggers in the summer but those are some monster kokanee we dont have them that big here at least if we do i wish i knew where they were.
[signature]
they from flaming gorge?
[signature]
You got... The gorge is my home away from home. Well I spend more time there in the warm months than I do at home[cool]
[signature]
i am hoping i can get down there and give it a shot this year, I will be sending you a pm asking for some hints when i do.
[signature]
I will tell you everything I know. I'm not shy about such things. As many people know, I live for kokanee.
[signature]
My best is this brown out of the Henry's Fork couple years ago. measured at 28". Didn't get a weight on it.
[signature]
I would take that fish any day, great picture. The henrys fork is a beautiful river.
[signature]
nice fish. bet ya that fish gave you a run for your money.
[signature]
Definitely a beautiful bow
[signature]
awesome pictures!!!
[signature]
heres three that i got the other nite.nite fishing is a great way to beat the crowds.
[signature]
holy crap those are the smallest fish so far on this thread. lol mighty small picture post but its better that to big. nice fish lurtch.
[signature]
i really dont know how to modifie the size of the pictures.i can only take pictures of the fish i keep to dark on the river.
[signature]
its cool man i was just given ya a hard time lol. they are some nice fish though.
[signature]