Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting For Season To Open
Im just waiting for the trout fishing season to open-Its the second Saturday in April-Some years are better than others-And im still kicking myself in the butt for not getting the ten pound brown i caught about five or more years ago-The only reason i did not-Was because i had one on even bigger-And even got to touch it-I thought for sure i would catch it another day-But never hooked up to it again-So ive got to now catch one at least ten pounds or bigger-So i can get it mounted-And if its not ten pounds or more-Then they all go back in-Im not able to walk the rivers-or fish like i used to-So that makes it depressing-But just getting outdoors and having a rod and reel in my hands makes me feal better-Ive fished for about all there is for freshwater fish-along with salmon and steel head and coho-And have fished for them in the USA and Canada-Looking foward to getting out on a charter boat in Mass this year-because ocean fishing is one i havent only done once-and that was when i was a young teenager-But since becoming disabled-Theres been mannnnnny things i used to enjoy-that i can not do anymore-So it really makes me want to kick myself in the butt for not getting out there more when i was able to-
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there kawhona4 & welcome to the BFT. Thanks for your story & pictures. Having a bum knee and a bad back makes wading a bit tiring at times but fishing a tranquil river with a fly rod makes me forget the discomfort for a while. Hang in there & give them what for. If we can help you surf around or site please ask for help.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! You are most welcome here.....

Enjoy yourself and please participate,post and share your knowledge of fishing with us.

Bytebull: Moderator Arkansas Fishing Forums
[signature]