Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a fishy hello
[fishin][#ff0000]Hello all you fisher people. My name is Linda and I am glad to be here. I love to hear and hopefully give a few fishing tales. Looks like a great site and I can't wait to get started.Fishing is my absolute favorite thing in the world to do.It takes all the stress out of life.And if you catch something well we all know what a bonus that is.Well that is it for now. Happy Fishing to all.[/#ff0000]
[signature]
[left][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi Ms Linda & welcome to the BFT. Glad to have another lady join our membership. If you need any help surfing our site just give us a shout. [/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][fishin]
[signature]
hiya Linda and welcome to the BFT.. what type of fishing do you prefer to use when out fishing?

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[Image: sad.gif][font "Verdana"][#008080]Hello I usually do alot of just river fishing but me and my guy go out on a canoe alot and catch bass pike and pickerel. I love it when I out fish him which I usually do. I would love to try for a huge marlin and go deep sea fishing and I hope one day I get the chance. I never have tried fly fishing but when it comes to catching a fish I am pretty much game for anything. [/#008080][/font]
[font "Verdana"][#008080]Linda[/#008080][/font]
[signature]
well you have come to the right place to talk anything and any type of fishing.. maybe we will see you on the fly fishing boards..

MacFly
[signature]