Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outdoor/ sporting goods realtors , rate them
Outdoor/sporting goods realtors , rate them.

Here's my personal rating of them .

Cabelas , it's non existent , I've never ever been approached by a sales assistant . good products , somewhat over priced on a few items .

Jay's sporting goods , both locations , Product line , great !
Their sales associates are too busy talking to each other to do anything else . I have to believe these sales associates know the products as they are reported to be professional guides and such but I think they are looking for a gratuity IF they do help you with anything . Clare takes the cake , won't help you out one bit but will come up to the check out counter and stand between you and the door as if you were trying to shop lift something , fricking idiots .

Frank's sporting goods in the Pinconning area, excellent service , reasonable product line .

Gander Mountain in taylor is 50/50 depending on the amount of customers at the time , saganaw is pretty good every time i've been there .

Dunhams , not good at all , these sales associates don't have a clue to anything they sell in any of the stores and i've shopped a lot of them .

Dicks sporting goods , thats a tough one , the do carry quality products but knowledge of the product lines is limited by the sales staff , they are eager to help which is a plus .

Bass pro shop , hands down the best selection of fishing equipment of all , service is not up to snuff .

Walmart ,K mart , Meijer , good prices , zero help .
[signature]
rating from one to ten accounting for product available and service rendering...

wallmart 2
meijers 3
kamart 1
Gander Mountain 9
bass pro shop 9

tho there are 1's there aint no such thing as a 10...
[signature]