Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding info on a boat
I've gotta get the film developed then I'll get it on here. Or maybe I'll borrow my girlfriend digital camera and take a picture of it. After all, I did pay for the camera so I should be able to use it whenever I want. [Tongue]

The only information on the plates (it has two with info) is the name "Brunswick" and a maximum of 65hp recommended and a five-digit serial number. I came across the name "Owens" on the side when I washed all the mud and gunk off of it. The actual name is no longer there, but where the emblem was put on there, it clearly reads "Owens" on both sides.

I looked online and found a website dedicated to "Owens" boats but they didn't offer much help. They're looking for pictures of Owens boats that are still in operation. Maybe I have a collectors item.

Main reason I'm looking for info is so I can know weight capacities, what the boat is capable of overall, etc.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Finding info on a boat - by DrownedDesertRat - 06-06-2003, 09:49 PM
Re: [davetclown] Finding info on a boat - by DrownedDesertRat - 06-17-2003, 03:18 AM
Re: [DrownedDesertRat] Finding info on a boat - by fishfather - 09-24-2003, 01:12 AM
Re: [DrownedDesertRat] Finding info on a boat - by fishfather - 09-25-2003, 06:50 PM