Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Utah state record pike??
I know the person who i believe will grab this title shortly. He has become obsessed with big pike and he really has the ability to do it. Stay tuned for more on this revelation. It will be happening shortly i believe.[Wink]
[signature]
If Nansea and I don't catch it first. Have seen some really big Pike in Yuba just didn't catch them and the wouldn't bite.
[signature]
Seriously LH do you really need to shamelessly try to plug yourself like this all the time? First with the "I'm too good for joining a club", now this?

Hmm I dunno about you.
[signature]
FYI, it is Pezvela i am talking about. Why do i need to "plug" myself?? I have no reason to join your club or "prove" myself to anyone.[Wink]
[signature]
Oh I know he is going to bust the record.

And I dont know why you need to plug yourself. lol.

I'm just kidding with you.
[signature]
I caught my largest last year 42' 22# beautiful fish man I was blessed to have landed it on shore this one. The fish and game officer thought it was a record what do you think? I'll post photo tonight.
[signature]
Tell me that its still swimming!!

I cant remember exactly what the state record is, but its around 42", no idea on weight.
[signature]
Of coarse fool I have a son who loves fishing as much as we do...They need fish to catch also.....[cool]
[signature]
This is my 42" from 2009. It weight ed in 20's too. I believe the states biggest around 48.

[Image: 14432_1054446018267_1739336322_109396_7852327_n.jpg]

[signature]
State record is 43.5
[signature]