Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 BFT Willard Bay Tournament!!
Planning has begun. Some of the details are already worked out but i need feedback from you guys and gals.
In order to cover costs, food, and prizes the entrance fees is going to be $50 per team or $25 per single If we get atleast 60 teams.
First prize overall will be $1000 cash, 2nd will be $500 cash, and $250 for 3rd with trophies to all. There will also be a $300 cash prize for the biggest cat, wiper, and walleye. Any given team could walk away with $1900!! No boat required again this year. Bank anglers are welcome. Remember, a tooner(Bassbugn) won it last year within casting distance of the bank.
This is not the official registration, just a feel for who is interested and wants to fish it. I need everyone to reply within the next 2 weeks in order to get the permits in time. If you know someone or a team that is going to fish it reply for them so i can get an accurate number.
This will be a huge event. You have to be registered on BFT to enter.[cool][cool]
May 30 or June 13 are the 2 dates to look at right now. Please specify which date is more workable with you when replying.
[signature]
im in!
[signature]
Sounds fun. Let me know if I can help with anything..
[signature]
I would love to be a part of this. I am wondering about what date are you shooting for? If you know. I think it would be fun to compete against some of the good anglers that I have been reading posts from on the BFT and to have some good fishing times. Thanks for putting this together. I am also willing to help pending dates.

MAY IS BETTER I think, for water skiers/wake boarders wont be in full force like bassrods said
[signature]
The dates have been added to the post.[Wink]
[signature]
I'm in...May 30 sounds best, later may have to many skiers...
[signature]
Me and Redbeard1 are in, if it turns out to be in May.[cool]
[signature]
LH2,
I am in!!! The 30th sounds best. But I do have a question, how many people can be on a team? If its 2 to a team then I need to sign up two teams. If it can be 4 on a team, then I will need t sign up just one team.

Anywho, I DO want to help plan this, or help with ANYTHING you need help with, as long as I can still compete in the tourny. Please let me know.
[signature]
Hey Brody,

Count me in(ateve1) as well as iceguy. Let me know if I could help[fishin]

I'm in, two teams for May.
[signature]
Depends on the date but if it works out, me and theangler are interested.
[signature]
May 30th I could do it as of now. June 14th I have a sales meeting in MI and will more then likely have to fly out on the 13th. I'll have to check. If I fly out on the 14th I'm in then as well.
[signature]
Mr. and Mrs. Crestliner are in, either date works for me as I have the Friday off the day before. If you need my help send me a PM. Thanks for getting this going Brodie, I don't plan on being in Alaska this year LOL. [fishin]
[signature]
Leaving for Wyo. the first of May so it looks like I'm out this year [frown]
Good luck guys & gals and I'm sure Brodie will do a outstanding job, just like last year.
[signature]
This would be a great time to try out the raft.. So ya, I8trout and I are in
[signature]
I'm in! Not sure who will be fishing with me though.It's always a coin toss between the boys,had a friend last year maybe it will be him again.

I can probably bring the grill again if you need it. Let me know on that.
[signature]
Count me in! May 30th works the best for me.
[signature]
RAK and myself are in. We would prefer June 13th, if held on May 30th we could be up to the Berry on our annual Memorial Day trip.
[signature]
[cool] I would like to be involved with this tourney,
I am not sure if I will be part of a team or toon'n it. But I wanted to be counted in, and either date will work . Thank's for getting this togrther.[Smile]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000bf][/#0000bf][/font]
[signature]
Can not wait. Count me in. I like June 13, but I will be there no matter what day.[fishin]
[signature]