Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need soe advice on where to fish in OK, AR, KY, and TN. Fishing my way across the USA.
On May 14th my cousin and I are taking off from Albuquerque, New Mexico and drivin my boat home to Pittsburgh, PA.

We are want to fish in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Tennessee but have no idea where to go at this time of year.

I am hoping someone out there can tell me where to catch the most or the biggest or both of Walleye, Large Mouths, and Crappie.

Please help a man out.
[signature]

azollbrod...

first welcome to the bft.. hopefully someone can answer your question..

since you are doing a cross country trip Id suggest that you go to each states forum and ask your question there.. Im sure the local anglers for each state can point you in the right direction..

you can access each states forum by moving your mouse over the line above (State Fishing Forums) and then click on the specific state you want to post on..

good luck and keep us posted on your fishing adventures..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Hi there azolbrod and welcome to our membership. Here is a link to all the [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/#cat_6"][font "Garamond"][#800000][size 4]All_the_States[/size][/#800000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4] [/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]& as MacFly stated best to post your questions there.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
[fishin]

Tennessee has several great lakes to check out in the Spring. My personal fav is here in my hometown of Lenoir City Tennessee, Fort Loudon and Tellico Lakes ( they are connected here in town. ) You can also lock through Fort Loudon Dam and fish what we call " the river" ( Tennessee) but is on maps as Watts Bar Lake.

Walleye can be found on the upper end of Tellico as well as some giant smallmouth. In spring bring your small crankbaits, jigs and plastic lizards. Fort Loudon makes both largemouth and smallies but fewer walleye.

Another favorite of mine is Dale Hollow. This is for hardcore smallmouth chasers but your best Window to catch a really big one there is Late Feb to early March.

Good Luck
voljigman
[signature]