Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everybody
I was just wondering where all the fishermen are at. I moved to Alaska from Utah were this site was huge but nobody ever seems to use this one. Just curious as to why. Well if there is anybody that reads this post some trips or something and maybe we can get her back on line.
[signature]
Well, its only rumor on my end, I hear that halibuts and flounders are cought off the floor of the ocean, and the alaskan kings are the biggest there you will ever see, pushing and exceeding 50 pounds, and when they come up the river you can get to the other side by walking across on thier backs...[cool]

If you find different, be sure to let us know...
[signature]
I have wondered the same thing. i have a trip to AK planned for this summer and wanted some info but have yet to hear anything! Let me know if you have any good info for early August around the Seward area on fishing!
[signature]
[quote gonefishn]I was just wondering where all the fishermen are at. I moved to Alaska from Utah were this site was huge but nobody ever seems to use this one. Just curious as to why. Well if there is anybody that reads this post some trips or something and maybe we can get her back on line.[/quote]

Just wait. As soon as the waters open enough to get a boat in, then the fishermen/women will come out of the wood works and it will be like downtown Anchorage at 5 pm on the rivers here.
[signature]