Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the Board - Hello!
Hi Everyone!
A former lurker, now a member. Great board!
Husband and I live in Las Vegas and love fishing Lake Mead and the Colorado River. Both uf us are previous Kansas and Florida fisher people. Just purchased a boat, now we can go so many places that we've wanted to fish! Thanks again for a great board.....truly enjoy reading the posts! Linda in LV
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there NVFishin and welcome to the BFT. Did one of you remember to bring Toby along? lol BTW here is a link to the [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=39"][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Nevada_forum[/size][/#008000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4] which you might find helpful as a newcomer to the area.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for the welcome! You have a great forum!
[signature]
welcome
[signature]
Hello! I honestly have no clue what you are talking about, as I did not post any links. ??
Sorry NVFishin, that comment was not directed at you. If you notice at the bottom of his post it has been edited by one of the moderators. Mcfly was directing that comment at Fish_Hound. Sorry for the confusing but welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time here. Please let us know if you have any questions about the site. WH2
[signature]
(links are not allowed by useser with less than 15 posts and any link to a site that has a forum is never allowed.. please stop posting your link)

While Links to other forums are not allowed attall....
[signature]
Hi linda, thanks for signing on and joining in,

we will look forward to hearing tails of your fishing trips in lake mead,

Heard the fishing is good on lake mead. Lots of prime stockings....
[signature]
Hello! I see.....I'm not Confused now! <G> Thanks!
[signature]
Hello and Thanks!
We usually like to fish out of Willow Beach - on the Colorado River....but we've been exploring Lake Mead and have found some great spots there too! I'll be posting after our next day out. Fish or no fish! <G>
NVFishing I am sorry for the confusion.. as wiperhunter and dave the clown stated my comment was directed at the user that posted a reply to yours..

Welcome to the BFT.. hope you enjoy your stay. and again sorry for any confusion..

MacFly
[signature]
we love great fish stories especially ones that have pictures with them.. :-)

MacFly
[signature]
Hi again! We will be more than happy to post pics! Boat was in the shop today....so didn't get to go out. Weather isn't going to cooperate for us tomorrow, hopefully we'll get back out soon. Here's a 3 lb. Rainbow I caught last fall, off Willow Beach, Colorado River. Linda

[inline DSC09324.jpg]
nice looking fish..

MacFly
[signature]