Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where do you fish from?
do you fish mainly from a boat..fromshore..on the ice..or with waders.
[signature]
all around yes. Depends mostly on the body of water. Certain ones I prefer the boat, others I wade, some I will use the pontoon and then there's times when I don't dare wade, but don't want the hassle of the boat so I use the bank.
[signature]
I fish from a boat . I have a G3 18 foot with 115 jetdrive outboard
[signature]
they use alot of those on the rivers dont they..
[signature]
Yes they do here on the Susquehanna river in PA. 99% of the tournament fisherman on the river run Jets[fishin]
[signature]
them jet boats can go over anything they jump em over the crawford dams here without any problem..
[signature]
I would love to see that . I dont jump dams here on the river . It would be a death wish ..LOL [crazy]
[signature]
what we call crawford dams here are about 6 foot tall..theres a series of them that lead up to the main dam..5 in total half mile apart..
[signature]
I do a lot of trout fishing in the spring and early summer, so i normally just fish river from shore, or if it's cool enough i'll wear waders. Those things can really make you sweat on a warm day, so i tend to stay away from them. As for bass fishing, i fish generally smaller ponds and lakes so i do all my fishing from shore. Hoping to get a boat in the next couple of years.
[signature]
From a boat, offshore the SC coast.
[signature]