Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
x points
i've been trying to find someplace were i can buy ditchi x-point hooks in bulk no luck yet.any suggestions. by the way if you get achanch to use this hook i know you would like it its very sharp and strong.
[signature]
Are you referring to the Daiichi hooks?? There are only 2 places on the planet that will sell them in bulk. The manufacturer and TTI Blakemore. I cannot give you a link here but you can google them quickly from the link in my signature file.[cool]
[signature]
i found the web site and found x-points just havnt found them in the style i want yet .i appreciate the help at least im going in the right direction .by the way x-point is the sharpest hook ive ever used if you dont beleve me just ask the local hospitals around here they remove alot of them[fishin]
[signature]
i found the hooks i was looking for at anglers sport group its the x510 steelhead hook but they dint sell it in bulk and ican get them for the same price here
[signature]
I believe you on the sharpness. I have worn a few of them myself. lol The good part about them is that they are thin and easy to cut with side cutters for quick removal.[cool]
[signature]
the wire cutter idea sounds cood but i use the x510 steelhead hook which is a much thicker and stronger hook would be very hard to cut with wire cutters
[signature]
I fully agree with you for the standard wire cutters. I am sorry that I forgot to mention that I am a Paramedic on a fishing team. he he. My cutters are heavy duty and will cut just about any kind of fish hook invented by mankind.

I often use them to even cut through split rings when changing the hooks out on my saltwater jigs too.

Standard wire cutters or even side cutting pliers will usually dull up in a hurry with some of the types of fishhooks on the market.[cool]
[signature]
in the past three nites i have hook 16 steelhead and landed 11 plus 3 that are still wearing my hook.id say im using a pretty darn good hook.i dont mind wearing a few if it increases my overall catch.[fishin]
[signature]