Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whos fishing in the SF Derby Saturday?
just want to see how many of my fellow idahoans are gonna be fishing the same derby as i on saturday.
[signature]
I am![:p]
[signature]
I am if I can get this dang homework done.
[signature]
I will be there for sure. Sounds like a lot of fun.
[signature]
I would like to be, if I wasn't fishing for the steelies again this weekend[cool]. Good luck guys.
[signature]
thats what i would be doing if i wasnt fishing in the derby.
[signature]
thats what i would be doing if i wasnt fishing in the derby.[cool]
[signature]
What's the SF derby?
[signature]
Not fishing the derby, but plan to be fishing just below PaliSades in the morning
[signature]
well good luck to ya thats where i would be if i wasnt floating.
[signature]
That's where I would be if I wasn't tied up at home Monday.[:p] Hope the weather holds out for ya! Give me a call Sunday and let me know how the catchin's going.
[signature]
what's the Southfork Derby and where are the boundaries of the derby?
[signature]
I think it is a Fly Fishing Derby put on buy the South Fork Lodge . It's tomorrow so it might be to late to get in on it ?
[signature]
thanks for the info curt9, we were going to fish up that way, but maybe we'll go somewhere else to stay out of people's way
[signature]
I have heard they are bumping the water cfs to 5000 cfs. I heard it was going to happen saturday but Im not sure. It will make wading dangerous and mess up the water. Hope they wait till Monday if they hold the derby.

Be safe
[signature]
thats what I heard too, we were hoping to sneak in early before they released the water. Monday would have seemed more logical to me too....guess we'll go to Henry's fork
[signature]
I was hoping for a 2500 cfs increase just so I could get my boat on the river down here around Blackfoot. 5000cfs is a good jump this early and will mess up the wade fishing and also make it a little more dirty. PaliSades is looking good for filling the way they have been working the levels this winter. That 900 cfs has been great for the winter fishing and the reservoirs. American Falls could be full in a week, but they raised the output of it a week ago by 1500cfs. Hopefully they will hold off dumping a bunch off water yet. The farmers are no where near ready for it and the rainbows are just getting started in the spawn along with the cuts. That is probably the reason tho, time to flush the Bows.
[signature]
its free be the at the southfork lodge at 9:00 am
[signature]