Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
run is on
heres some pics from the past couple nites fishing at nite is a great way to beat the crowd
[signature]
Thems some dandies,

I do have to admit I like fishing the other side of the clock as much as I like the sunny side up....[cool]

are fly or spin casting?
[signature]
i have little choice but to fish at nite ive worked 2nd shift most of my life.. its actualy my prefered choice now alot less people and the fish are less spooky and moving around more i use a fly reel and good fly rod drifting flies and yarn balls but iuse 20 pound mono instead of fly line i like to feel em strike.[fishin]
[signature]
I was on last night but lost internet service in Ithica ,N.Y.
Tonight i'm in Babgor , Me.
Hey a good size for the pics is about 450 pixels wide , that's the size i usually edit them to . The site also resizes them but it can make the download time longer when people come to look at the pics .

Nice cromers ! Have you harvested any eggs from the hens ? I usually use them for the fall run , salmon really tear them up !
[signature]
first female of the year already spoken for .how moch spawn do you want and do you want it tight or loose..im kind of selective on which females i keep..i also have some lose brown spawn in the freezer from last fall if your interisted i can check how much..
[signature]
another option is i start salmon fishing on the betsie a week before labor day weekend ..i ussualy stop in grand haven and wait for the charters to come in i get first dibs on all the spawn at the cleaning station...ill have plenty of fresh sceen spawn when i get to the betsie..i run it under a bobber the kings love it...you could get all you needed then ..if you want.
[signature]