Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look ma, no hands !!!
Well, come april first we will be allowed 3 rods. I dont know about you guys, but I find working two flyrods at a time taxing enough, now I have to use 3? [:p]

I think the new ruling will be pretty cool come ice season. It may even work for sucker kat and carp seasons where my rods are mounted down with alarms.

Remember guys and gals, no three rods before the first of month this week, and you need a new license, for its an april fool who dosnt have thier new license by then...[cool]

"I picked mine up yesterday..."[cool]
[signature]
the new rule would be cool for ice fishing ..icould fish pole for gills and have 2 tipups to chase....good luck finding a spot on the peir or favorite surf spot..
[signature]
Ain't that the truth !
I see guys hogging a section of the piers fishing a "V" pattern with 2 rods , giving them a third is really going to cause a few black eyes .
[signature]
we have a guy on the grand haven peir who bitches if you get within 20 foot of his rods ..whats he going to do now??/..
[signature]
I have been known to fish a v pattern off a peir or river, but I have always accomidated any one who wanted to get in and wet a line. True I enjoy fishing alone, but I equaly enjoy meeting new anglers as well.
[signature]
I think I may have me a new favorite spot for the trout opener at the end of the month.... "privet property over top a hole with an invite." [cool]
[signature]
I can only imagine what he will do then when I stand up wind of him after my hard boiled egg and beer lunch... [:p]

And being it is easter time, there is no shortage of hard boiled eggs. [sly] [laugh]
[signature]
we need to bring you to the peir with us wed be sure to have aspot to fish...
[signature]