Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
peirs and rivers report..
has anybody been on the peirs or rivers lately if so how are they doing and were..
[signature]
trout have been released in all the designated trout streams and are doing fine. [cool]
[signature]
this is a fine report ..but i want to go to the peir tommorow ..any reports
[signature]
which peir are you interested in?

and are you counting boardwalks as peirs?

ya know, if your in the down river area, "wyondotte/ecorse" ya know where southfeild road dead ends at the river? Right behind that little burger joint should be producing walleyes right about now...

I know the peir on pettybone lake in oakland county is not producing any thing right now, but still a nice place to drown a worm.

It may be posible that the peir on island lake in livingston county may be producing a few crappie... The huron river there should be kicking out a few White Horse....

today would have been a good day to go, I should of my self, but I wanted to go to the bakery to pick up bread and cakes for the month...

In the next couple days we have a nasty winter storm comming in to the detroit area...

but if your looking twards the tippy dam, if the fish are in the river then they are in the hole right there in front of the peir..

my bud in traver city said they had 10 inches of snow this time last week end.
[signature]
any browns or steelis on lake michigan peirs..you have been very helpfull to alot of people i just live on the wrong side of the state..trade you steelhead for walleyes 2 for 1..i want more walleye fillets..
[signature]