Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ribbon tail power grubs(walleye)?
Hi, I was wondering if anybody on the walleye forum knew about what happened to these little plastics. (Ribbon tail power grubs 2.5 in,3 in,in pumkinseed ,combinations of bright tails and natural colors and a unique scent that was specific for targeting walleye) In Utah I have been looking everywhere for them and I have been told that they dont make them anymore. anybody know where they still sell them? I have been trying to stack up on them because they are deadly for my favorite walleye fishing tactic. I know there are still 3" power grubs in pumkinseed(still hard to find sometimes)they do work dang good but I NEED the ribbon tails. I have a little more confidence in those in particular. BTW... OH... now you know my secret weapon(try them) hope some one has some information on those and I am sure some have to know how deadly they are.
any info/feedback is appreciated. Thanks
[fishon]
[signature]
Can't answer never jig for Walleyes
[signature]
I don't know where these are but thought maybe you could melt some different colors together? Would that work? Superglue may work as well.
[signature]
try [url "http://www.texasbasstackle.com"]www.texasbasstackle.com[/url] they have all the Berkley power grub in stock.
[signature]
Contact Berkley directly as they will tell you if they are still in production.
[signature]
I think they are discontinued. They were skinnier than the power grubs(I think that they replaced the ribbon tails) I wish they still had them but oh well. I guess its a good thing I learned how to bottom bounce this summer. I still jigged but found bottom bouncing to be very productive. I will throw up some pictures of the past years walleye addiction I diagnosed myself with. This is a serious condition that effects 100's of anglers every year. I hope they dont find a cure anytime soon.[sly]

BTW thanks for trying to help me out everybody[Wink

PS: All these fish were caught off shore or on a drift boat, blindly bouncing
[signature]
i see you found my board. lol nice basin eyes. post a pic of the jig and chuck and i will see what we can find out for you. ken[Wink]
[signature]