Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nevada's Weekly Contest Week 3 June 12th
[center][Image: bftn001.jpg][/center][center][font "Chiller"][size 7][#0000a0]Nevada's Weekly Fishing Contest June 12, 2003 [/#0000a0][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#0000a0][size 7]Week 3[/size][/#0000a0][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#004040][size 7]Name This Nevada Reservoir?[/size][/#004040][/font][/center] [center][Image: ev1.jpg][/center] [center][/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 3]Contest Rules [/size][/font][/center]

[font "Arial"][size 3]The first one to post the correct answer wins the prize listed below for the week of June 12-19.[/size][/font] [center][font "Arial"][size 3][/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 3]Good Luck Everyone! [/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 3][unimpressed][unimpressed][unimpressed][unimpressed][unimpressed][unimpressed][/size][/font] [Image: lure1.jpg] [Image: animtrout.gif][Image: animtrout.gif]
[/center]
[signature]
thats the pool theyre building behind the hilton, isnt it?!?

[shocked]

sm
[signature]
is it July already?!?

sm
[signature]
[size 5]No That's My Back Yard![/size]
[signature]
im going fishing/camping with hedgesd sat-sunday, back to the barkers, prob hike in to a couple of the 7 lakes right around there too!

how about fish lake june 27-28 ? we'll get some other people together too!

sm
[signature]
I just found out yesterday that I have to go to an important Meeting about Health Insurance on Saturday the 28th. Looks like we are going to lose some insurance. But I am going fishing This Saturday with my son and grandson.
[signature]
oh thats right, let me know where and ill stop by and see ya if i can . .

sm
[signature]
[cool]How about Wild Horse?

TubeDude
[signature]
Nice Guess! But it isn't Wild Horse. Keep Trying.
[signature]
lake mead . .

sm
[signature]
[crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][#ff0000][size 7]And the Winner is!!!!!![/size][/#ff0000]

[#400040][size 4]Not you. That lake doesn't ice over![/size][/#400040]

[size 7][#400040][size 4]What are you thinking about.[/size] [crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][/#400040][/size]
[signature]
thats ice? i thought it was whitewash . . .sh*$

sm
[signature]
Ok guys you have just 1 days left to guess this lake or reservoir.

Good Luck

Hint It is in Nevada.

Southern Nevada Area
[signature]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[cool]

sm
[signature]
Ok the end is near You have till 10:00 Tonight PST to answer the question.
[signature]
nesbitt lake?

sm
[signature]
[center][font "Chiller"][size 7]For Week 3 [/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][size 7]There was no winner. [/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][size 7]This was a picture taken of Eagle Valley Reservoir[/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#ff8000][size 7]NO WINNER[/size][/#ff8000][/font][/center]
[signature]
is that a titainium spinner blade I see on that lure above?
[signature]
i dont think so, i believe its a vibrax super fox . . its got a rainbow look to the spinner blade . .

sm
[signature]
[size 3]Hey SM you are close. I bought these one day at either Walmart or Kmart. They are the Blue Fox Vibrax Shad [font "Verdana"][#333333]with laser holographic [/#333333][/font]Spinner Set. They do the same as the ones listed below. I went to Blue Fox's Website and they don't have them listed. They must have been made for one of the compainies listed above. [/size]

[#cc0000][size 3][#cc0000][size 4]Vibrax® Shallow[/size][/#cc0000] BLUE FOX[/size][size 3] The Vibrax Spinner line has become a standard for every anglers arsenal. Now comes the Vibrax Shallow, a spinner that topwater fish won’t have a chance against. A 60-degree blade keeps this little gem close to the surface. “It’s great for shallow water, over structures or when fish are feeding on top,” said Fisher. “To catch aggressive fish, burn it fast to create a ‘bulge’ just below the surface of the water.”

The main body is zinc diecast and chrome plated, with laser holographic and painted finishes. Free turning, the Vibrax Shallow has the familiar rattling when rubbing against the bell, a Vibrax Spinner signature.

The Vibrax Shallow comes in six different patterns: Shiner, Shad, Blue Shad, Black Chartreuse, Firetiger and Rainbow Trout. It also comes in four different sizes: 7/64 oz., 1/8 oz., 3/16 oz., and 1/4 oz., has the classic 3-D prism eyes with a cuff tail.

[/size][/#cc0000]
[signature]