Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nelson lake
just returned from the lake fish are starting to spread all over the place they are not congregated any more in my special place! darnit! caught about 30 fish lots of small males 1-2 pounds and a few 3-4 pound females 2 of them squirted eggs onto my overalls when i was unhooking them so i guess that explains why the big hogs are not to be found right now, they are laying on a nest somewhere. met a guy out there from SD a member of the bassbandits club said he knew you bassmaster, we chatted for a while caught a few fish next to each other on rattle traps. the wind was a howling makes it hard to fish where i wanted to. gonna give the bass a break and head to the river tomorrow in search of the golden eyes!
[signature]
That is awesome to hear!
Do you ever fish back in the creek?
[signature]
yes but the creek is still frozen over right now i tried going back there today, caught the majority of fish today along the west side along the canal the fish are starting to scatter all over
[signature]
[Smile]That's cool must have been Hildy. Did he have a skeeter boat?

Yeah i'm sure the big ones are spawning right now. Full moon, nice weather, its perfect[cool]
[signature]
I'm headin out there tomorrow. My friend wants me to come out so I guess I'll go out and show him how to catch fish. I'll try to get some pics.
[signature]