Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening Day 04/11/2009 For Trout
Its almost here-Looks like were going to have some higher water than we have had in a few years on opening day-Here in Eastern Central VT I fish a number of different places-I fish the Poultney and Castleton Rivers-And will fish Lake Bomoseen/Champlain and a number of other places-And if the brooks are not to crowded-I will stop in for a few cast-I use a number of different baites-But have to tell ya-If you know the rivers and lakes your fishing-Then try a silver and black countdown rapala-Anywhere from two to three inches in length-Ive caught some great looking fish on these year around-But then again-Ive caught a ten pound brown out of the river off of a night crawler-If anyone's ever near my way-and wants to know some of my hot spots-I dont mind telling ANYONE-Because ive enjoyed my fishing-And have returned many large browns like all the way up to six pounders or so-Have fun-And be careful with the high water-
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there kawhona4 and welcome to the BFT's membership. Thanks for the update & pictures. BTW here is a link to your home state's forum: [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=56"]Vermont_forum[/url] .[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center]
[signature]