Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
d.n.rs new ideas..everybody pays
has any body heard any more on the dnrs new idea to get everybody who uses state land to pay..they were saying that not just the fisherman and hunters should foot the bill for everything..this scares me..the dnr has come up with another idea to take more money from us and make it sound like a good idea...maybe im just a born sceptic?[:/]
[signature]
Acts of desperation .
Selling off lake and road names to corporations , wanting to get license fees for inner-tubes for people drifting down the rivers , any parking area just about carries a fee , hunting areas now require a separate hunting license to hunt in addition to your regular hunting license .
How many hundreds of thousands of greenbacks did the dnr waste on fly-overs looking for bait-ban offenders after the bogus CWD outbreak ?
Regulations , really do we need more regs , nope ! Just more rules to make outdoor pleasures harder to follow without getting some kind of fine .

Now I wouldn't mind it so much I guess but all that revenue doesn't go back into the land or water , somehow, someway it gets bottlenecked at the dnr headquarters never to be seen
again. The dnr has lost all core values and considers the land and waters their property , they forget they are hired stewards of our resources . I'de like to fire them all .
[signature]
Thankyou Ingler [mad]

the DNR used to have a sepperate bank account from the michigan genneral fund... Ingler fixed it so that the state now sucks it up and doles a little bit back to our state lakes parks and hunting and fishing.

I am not here to defend the state for its actions. How ever things may not always be what they seem.

In the case of the fly overs, it may have been a good dry run for a yet to come posible situation.

But here is something you may not know, those fly overs could have been taking arial photos that are used by local munisipalities like zonning, building, in addition to being placed on google earth... I noticed new photos on google earth this year, mostly in the past couple weeks.
[signature]
the funny thing is they act there doing it for us..the whole time there sticking to us and laughing all the way to the bank..they wont do anything for us unless they can show a profit..
[signature]