Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets get together and feeeel alright
hey guys, i want to plan a fishing event with all the people in the cerritos, lakewood area. we should all go somewhere, freshwater or saltwater, and just fish and have a great time together.... its a great chance to actually get to meet people.
We'll figure out the dates later on when somebody, if anybody, replies.

joe
[signature]
I'm down for that! Just give the word?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator

Hey DH tubinjoe,

No doubt I could make it if it was a day other than Wednesday. Prefer Saltwater.

JapanRon
[signature]
haha....ya me too

school gets out the 18th, so sometime after that the even will be scheduled. I CANT WAIT!!!

joe
[signature]
alright, well, I know that aaron, chris, and I can get together. And theangler and JapanRon are being added into the mix, but I would like to have a few more people in this little fishing get-together.

C'MON PEOPLE, REPLY REPLY REPLY! I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE TO EXPECT. I still havent set a date yet guys. I want to get some more people before I do this.

joe
[signature]
we still need more people to come out and fish with us!!! ROMERO come out with us too. I just need some replies so i can "get this show on the road"!!!! haha

joe
[signature]
ya, huntington beach does have firepits and all that good stuff. that is a good idea. they even have a peir there. but i dont know about the fishing. I'll have to research it. do they have a jetti there?

what i had in mind was going on a party boat, or sitting along a bank, fishing those little canals that empty into the ocean.
like japanron said, I would much rather fish saltwater than fresh.

I will keep your idea in mind though...thanks

joe
[signature]
[Wink][size 4]ahahha[laugh][laugh][laugh] no replies!!!![Tongue][Tongue][/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[Tongue][/size]
[signature]
hey chris are you just trying to raise your number of posts or what?

joe
[signature]
I give up.....nobody will reply to this. I guess this event will not take place. well...... maybe this post will entice a few bites! haha

joe
[signature]

Hi DH tubinjoe,

Don't feel bad. It's a bad time for me as I'm commited to fishing almost every and don't have much free time.

Maybe when local fishing cools a little. I'm still game.

JapanRon
[signature]
haha we can always kick our way out to the flats! haha ya right!!!

joe
[signature]