Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best State to take trophy Whitetails?
If you could hunt in any of the "lower 48 States," and trophy Whitetails were your quest, what State would you choose and why?<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
Iowa, North Dakota, Minnesota., In that order.<br><br>
By the way Ghost, Two bears did'nt run fast enough, that was a fast season!<br><br>
Cool flagman, let's hear more!<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
Sorry for getting off your subject! but here it goes, I shot one the first night, came in at 7:15, shot it at 15 yds with my X I Impact , Ran 30 yds. The second one was shot on day 5 at a different site, shot at 22 yds and ran a total of 40 yds, ending up 5 ft from the bottom of my ladder stand, that happened at 7:20. ! . First one weighed 232# and the second one 224# field dressed. Thanks for asking, Flagmanonice.<br><br>
Congrats on taking two nice ones!<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
Hi John, and welcome to the hunting forum. We welcome any tips, advice or stories you have about hunting. Good hunting, Ghost<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"