Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee is on
Good mornin' everyone , looks like a fine day to wet a line .
the fishing barometer is halfway between good and average (30.4).
Getting ready for work now , fishing right after that .
Just a little bit of snow left along side the driveway blocking in the boat , can't wait to get her out .
It will be waders below the local dam today , it's just as much fun .

Good fishing to you all !
[signature]
hope the water was wet enuff...

no snow here, we did hit 70 and expect to for the next couple days...

I got my state park stickers today... yep both of them... just as soon as I get the old ones off I will get the new ones on... this way I wont feal like a shlep flinging a fly.

clear blues here today too...

today the canton river in hienes park is a muddy merky color... It must be loaded down with suckers...[cool]
[signature]
A little too cool up here , one sucker at the dam after work yesterday .
70's later this weekend .
Roosterfish will be up this weekend and i'll hook up with him on saturday after work over at deercamp .
Skeeters are out !!!
Snow continues to line the driveway and soon will be gone , then I can get the boat out .
Love those fishing comics !
hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go .......
[signature]
kind of weird..i just got done cleaning fish ..ready to go bed and your just getting up..hooked 15 landed 4 fish are starting to look old..females almost spawned out we need a fresh run..let me know when the ron shows up there i want some fresh fish again..
[signature]
I have a fresh report from the trenton channel.

water 37*

500 boats in the water and every body getting swamped

Walleyes are suffering from sinker shock, " so many lines in the water bouncing off their heads they are suffering from loc jaw... And here I thought every one was susposed to be at work...

Walleye tournament on trenton next weekend, thousands of boats are expected.......
[signature]
doesnt sound like fun to me..it would be fun to get a lawn chair and a cooler of beer and watch these guys fight over a walleye...
[signature]
LOL... That is about what I was thinking,[sly]

Laural and Hardy meets the Three Stooges

I wont be there, I have a trout festival to attend over on proud lake.
[signature]
another good reoson to stick to afterdark fishing the rivers around here have guys elbow to elbow durring the day and the fish are hiding anywere they can..i here they can fit under rocks...they dont come out till midnight...
[signature]
In the entire state today it chose to snow in one area only , my neighborhood !!!!
I just don't get it .
[signature]
were getting a few flakes tonight..then by friday well have sun and 75 degrees..if you dont like the wether in mich..stick around itll change..[sly]
[signature]
aow aow aow aoooooow... hot hot hot.... they are talking 80 down hear... Pack the skeeter spray, we'r going to need it.... [Image: surprised.gif]
[signature]
youd better go cover up your piles of snow so yhey dont melt..
[signature]