Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
neslon lake
well hit her again today with the boat and to my suprize it was terrible! caught nothing but little males all day and only like 10 fish at that! very unusual for me for there i am used to catching about 10 fish per hour not all day! the piggies are spawning is my guess, i couldnt find them no matter what i did or where i went its like they all have lockjaw!. tried topwater, cranking, spinners, jigs you name it i tired everything i knew and they won the batlle this time! on the upside i took the boat all the way back in the creek to the golf course water was 2-8 feet deep all the way back but water temp was 45 back there, but oh man when that water warms up is that gonna be a paradise for big piggies the reeds are all flooded havent seen that happen in 15 years, i am superexcited about fishing there in the summer and fall. i am predicting someone gonna bust a new state record back there this year, and dont get caught up in only bass fishing in the summer and fall there are some monster crappies in the creek! give em a try. i am dreaming now of topwater explosions early in the morning in the summer back there!!! good luck to you all!
[signature]