Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One more joke
There was a game warden in UT just driving through the Farmington bay refuge. There is nothing going on, hunting season is over so he was looking at the sand hill cranes when one of them falls out of the air followed by the report of a shotgun. Of course the game warden about jumped out of his seat and hauled over there in time to see a guy picking up the sand hill crane. The game warden asks the guy what he thinks he is doing? The guy calmly says I'm flat broke, living in my camper with my family, lost my job and haven't been able to find work since. I'm just trying to feed my family. The game warden says, well at least your not poaching just to kill but I have to write you a ticket, however, when you go to court I'll be there and will speak on your behalf to the judge and ask for leniancy since you're trying to feed your family. Then the game warden asks, what does sand hill crane taste like anyways? The guy answers, .....................Kind of in between spotted owl and bald eagle.
[signature]