Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEBER ADVICE
im hittin the weeb tomorrow and im wondering where at what i should use? im gonna be nymph fishing
any advice will help
[signature]
Wanship size 10 -12 bh (tungsted if you have it) prince nymphs. Probably too high of water for good fly fishing most of the rest. If that's slow I'd brave the higher water below Echo. I'd suggest try where lost creek comes in. If that doesn't work move up and fish lower lost creek as those browns will move up in there as well. Pray it stays cloudy and you'll probably catch 10 times as many.[fishin] If you want to fish anywhere else on the Webe tomorrow I think you'll need to bring some worms[shocked] along.
[signature]
green beates work good right now as well. i was there a week ago and get about 12 on it good luck.wanship accross from the dinner is good
[signature]
First off, why do you have your heart set on nymphing? the caddis fishing can be fabulous for the next two weeks. As surprising as it may be, fish on the Weber to rise, and in hoardes sometimes. THe river below Rockport is not high at all (200 cfs). If there isn't fish rising nymph cased caddis and various caddis pupa in #16-18.
[signature]
Ive just always nymphed i never have had much luck with dries but eventually i wanna be good at both. is the water normally lower belower rockport though?
[signature]