Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogers Lake
Hit the water at 6:30 with rain gear and headed north. Threw it all and it proved to be another day for pickerel. Bob did pick up a bullhead on a ticky worm. [Image: icon_rolleyes.gif] Water at v61 degrees, overcast skys and sighted the first bed of the year, but NO Bass. Next week will be granddaughter day of [Image: fishing.gif], then I'll go salt for the rest of the month. Hope those stripers stay around. Oh yea, 12 pickerel for the days catch. [Image: signsBS.gif] Kill them if you can. Hope you can get away in a few weeks Tom.
[signature]
you should try reverse[#0000de] [/#0000de][#000000]psychology,and go for pickerel,then you will catch bass,lol[/#000000]
[signature]
They are in there. Hit it up with the Sluggo.
[signature]
I've had some great days there, just not this year yet. Stripers are calling right now. I'll be back there. Welcome to BFT.[Smile]
[signature]
Do I have to come up there and teach you gow to catch fish again LOL LOL LOL
[signature]
lol[Smile]
[signature]
Your welcome any time. But we found the honey hole today. It was unreal. Dented the boat and lost my cover on the highway some where and I don't care. It was a day you dream about.
[signature]
lost the cover to what,boat or motor
[signature]
Cover for the boat. I had it rolled up and covering the electronics, and when I pulled out in the am forgot to take it off and didn't see it in the dark.[crazy] Found one online for $65
[signature]
oh,i didn know that,i know when we left the ramp,there was nothing to blow out,so i was thinking the motor cover fell off
[signature]