Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for nearby fishing spots. Help please!
I recently moved back home to the Washington, DC - P.G. County Maryland area after being gone for almost 6 years. I live in North East Washington, DC and have a Maryland fishing license. I love Salt and Freshwater fishing. I have a spot to go saltwater fishing in the Chesapeake located in Annapolis, MD, but my question is are there any freshwater spots close to my area? The closest one I can remember is a place called Pete's Cross near the Cheverly - Landover, MD area. It's nothing spectacular mostly catching Catfish but I love to fish so that is still good to me and don't have to drive a long way to get there.

Don't get me wrong, when it's the weekend and I have a planned fishing trip I have no problem traveling some distance to get to a good spot. But, sometimes during the work week I still would like to get off and hit some nearby water for a few hours.

So my question is can anyone tell me of any, or if there is any good freshwater fishing spots in my area or not too far. Type of water does not matter I fish lakes, ponds, streams, rivers, etc.

If anyone can help me out with some info. I will deeply appreciate it!

Woody Wood [Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
http://www.aa-fishing.com/dc/district-of...a-map.html

Try this, much good info i see.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks.
[signature]