Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips on buying my first bait-casting rod and reel
Couple ways ta look at it...<br><br>How much $$$ ya want to spend..?<br><br>You can start with top of the line stuff or the bottom, `the better stuff does make the fish`N more pleasurable if the $$ is available.<br>Cheap stuff will only cause problems over time.<br><br>I'm seariously looking at the Accurate Magnum stuff, Quite a bit more $$ than other but I have heard enough good about the new line that I think I'm sold.<br><br><i>`that should get responce...</i><br><br>Look at Spectra & using it as a backing & use mono top shots for line capacity.<br><br><b><font color=red>Aloha</b></font color=red><br><br>Dan<br>Stand Up!!!<br><br><A HREF="http://www.fishingkauai.com" target="_new"> Stand Up Fish`N Charters Kauai Hawai </A> <br>[Wink]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tips on buying my first bait-casting rod and r - by MasterJigBuilder - 09-08-2001, 04:05 AM
Re: Tips on buying my first bait-casting rod and r - by Capt_Dan_Kauai - 09-08-2001, 08:02 AM
Re: Tips on buying my first bait-casting rod and reel - by MasterJigBuilder - 09-10-2001, 10:15 PM
Re: Tips on buying my first bait-casting rod and reel - by MasterJigBuilder - 10-01-2001, 06:07 PM
Re: Tips on buying my first bait-casting rod and reel - by gvanzant - 09-27-2001, 06:57 PM