Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trip to Yuba Saturday 5/9/09
Planning a trip to Yuba on Sat. I have room for 1 or 2 people. I will be leaving from Draqper about 5:30 after I drop my wife off at the airport. I have a 17" Smokercraft. Any one interested, send me a PM. First come first served. Will need to share expenses.
[signature]
[cool]Hey Allen, good luck on your trip. I'm sure you'll get into more fish this time than last weekend at Willard. Weather should be much better and the fish should be hungry! I've got my little monkeys so I'll be with them.
[signature]
Thanks Goeff, so far no takers so I guess I'll take My Duchess. We'll have a great day.
[signature]
All spots are filled. Maybe next time.
[signature]
I will be out there about 8 am. I am hoping it picks up its been kinda slow for a while now. I will be in the tan crestliner with a couple of freinds. I will be launching at painted rocks hope to see you on the water.
[signature]
So how did yuba treat you?
[signature]
[cool]So how did you guys do, Allen?? I guess I'd better give you a call since you don't get on here that much...
[signature]
Not too good. We caught 2 toothless wonders for the entire day. We tried worm harness for the eyes & lures for the pike but nary a hit. It just wasn't our day nor anyone else talking to other fishermen.
[signature]
Guess we all did about the same . At least i got to catch some bait .
[signature]