Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW MANY DO YOU SEE ?
[Image: HOLL7787CustomImage0557075.jpg]THERE ARE SEVEN , ONLY ONE IS SIDEWAYS THE REST ARE LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU !
[signature]
[Sad] to blurry to see on my computer ! Did you take this close to home ?

Flagmanonice....................
[signature]
camera is an EL CHEEPO . the pics are down the road a hop skip and half a jump away . we usually have anywhere from a dozen to a couple hundred come thru the yard every month .

the really big guys stay in the woods (20+ pounders ) across the street or up in our pines .
[signature]
[Tongue] You lucky dog ! , We have a few around , they hav'nt taken off since their planting last year , but it wont be long ! Back growing up in North Dakota , we saw them all the time !

Flagmanonice.................
[signature]
ya hear ya on mine too but as fer as outlines i thought 3. later mare[Smile]then i thought i saw one in tree.
[signature]
that,s cool. eat alot of turkey?? hahha like to see them big ones. think ours survived ok this yeear been seein qoutie a few. it was hard fer em this year here alot of crust. fer the deer too. later
[signature]
do we have a lot of turkeys ? like stars in the sky !

we had a split rail fence going up our driveway , we had to take it down because they liked to hang out on it during the day , too much bird dooty for this guy , it stank bad .

wild turkeys are better than any butterball i ever ate .
[signature]
i hear ya there! i,ll agree. but all dark meat. there,s some that light like the breast and doesn,t to me taste like the darker parts. isn,tthat funny?? but i love it too!! how ,any can ya take a season>> we can git 3. bow and shotgun. bow 2 spring 1 that,s funny bout the rail fence. i didn,t think they,d do htat. i figured just the trees. cause the fence is close to the ground. later
[signature]