Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday plans ?
Who is doing what ?

I have a sneeking suspition I will be doing a "staycation"

(stay around the hood vacation[Image: happy.gif]) , what about you guys ?
[signature]
I will be plantin pumpkin seed.... or fissin if I get done with the punkin seeds early.... [cool]
[signature]
Me too ! Pumpkins and other squashes and goards in the woods over at the property.
I have an unlimited supply of horse pattys and cow pies (free pick-up loads )
to mix in the soil . I figure one bag of food plot seeds and some flowers will fill in any gaps left by the vines
The food plot last year did good up untill archery was about half over . I think the flowers will do giood too since the deer ate the Mrs. flower garden last year .

I figure around bow and rifle I won't be going too far into the woods just like last year .
[signature]
I think you got the right idea... [Wink]

I got a pound of clover, pound of alfalfa, and a pound of wild bird flower seed, and a pound of feild corn seed. not to mention the punkins... I got all that seed for under 15.oo

I figured a little of this and a little of that just incase we cant put out feed again this fall...
[signature]
Feed? for what? wild life? deer? you dont feed? LOL
[signature]
did no feeding last year, just a lot of eating... [:p]
[signature]
The silly want to be farmer behind the property has a corn seeder that he uses to plant his food plot .
The "silly " part is because he plant his plot from a automatic corn spreader he hanges from a tree in the fall .
[signature]
hey..i hang from a tree in the fall ..i just let the deer spread the corn for me..no need for the big exspensive seed spreader..
[signature]
Well I've been workingon the boat again , new fishfinder , made a anchor set up so I can drop an anchor off the bow of the boat while sitting in the stern . did a replacement to one of the runners on the boat trailer , adding a couple extra turn signal lights on it also .

Poured a front poarch slab and wouldn't you know it the neighbors dog came over to see if the cement was dry while I was eating dinner .

I picked up eight pick-up loads of Amish slabwood and have been spliting and stacking them up after work for about a week now . I'll be getting my wood permit next week and getting my log chunks ready for winter .

From daylight to dusk it's been busy around here , I know it's time to quit outside when the buzzing from the woods starts to get real loud , there has to be about a gazillion skeeters across the road , black flys are getting thick too .

DNR has the fire warning at extreme right now , just in time for all those campers hitting the woods .

The DNR also included a few of our roads as designated ORV trails , now I had to go buy ORV tags for the kids mini-bike and the golf cart . Yep , I take them both out for a spin every now and then just because it's so much fun !
[signature]
well the wife and kids are headed up to the trailer this weekend ..i gotto work saturday ill bee staying home..looks like every body gets a vacation..the trailer is on property just of 115 by the town of copmish..if you wondering..ill be relaxing and doing watever i wish..sounds nice
[signature]
No "Honey-Do" list left stuck on the fridge ?
I thought all women did that to their guys [Image: happy.gif].
All I have to say is " happy [fishin] bro " !
[signature]
she knows i wont do it any way..she wont wast the time..peace and quite is a wonderfull vacation..
[signature]